So I worked almost all day on the little crates for the dragon eggs. More difficult than I thought.
I am working with basswood because balsa is so thin. But I didn't know that it would splinter so bad. I tried to cut it straight but it would take on a life of its own. I was trying to use it for the sides of the boxes. After several attempts that were awful (the final product won't be seen), I switched to using woodsies for the side pieces. You will see the difference but at least everything is straight.
That was my day. Took almost the entire time to cut and glue and square up these little things. I only have 30 more to go!