Sunday, September 27, 2015

Floating House Final Pictures

Hi.  Today's weather is overcast and cool.  I'm loving every minute of it.

The floating house is finally finished.  The only thing missing is the water around it. I am also thinking of adding greenery to the top channels.   Hubby won't let me put water in the living room.  Can't understand it.

Enjoy.

This is my interpretation of the floating house.  I do have to add a railing on the top.  And I put the steps inside but forgot to take the pictures.  I am quite pleased with the outcome, especially since it is 1:48 scale.

This is one side of the kitchen.  I made the cabinet, sink and stove.  
 This is the bedroom.  Behind the bed is a dresser.  I made everything in here, too.
 In this picture, you can see the fridge/freezer I made.  It's silver.
 The picture on the right is the bedroom, looking from the outside.


This is looking into the living room. The furniture is leather.

So although this house has no water potential, I really like it a lot.

Until next time.

Pat

2 comments:

  1. Hello Pat,
    Terrific interpretation. It is beautiful and I love the spaces.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's terrific! I love the window in the livingroom. Looks so real! I'm very impressed that you are making it all by hand. That's the fun part! The house is marvelous!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete