Saturday, December 7, 2013

Crates galore

Hi there.  We have a cold spell settling in but thank goodness we don't have the snow that is in the west.  Temperature is 28 degrees.  Brrr.

Went out to dinner with a bunch of friends tonight.  It was fun and the food was okay.

So today I finished the crates for the dragon eggs.  I spent the entire afternoon using the miter box.  My hands were sooooo tired.  I don't think I'm meant for manual labor.  LOL

Here are the crates.  I think 45 are shown.  Maybe.  There may be a pile somewhere else.  Tomorrow after church I will tackle the painting of them.  Then it's finishing them up.

 
Still struggling with making a birdbath or bench for the garden corner.  It has to be mailed by Monday!  So you know what I'll be doing.

I plan to put our tiny tree up tomorrow, too, since I didn't get to it today.  And Rowena is making noises about her house not being decorated yet.  I have the decorations out but haven't put them up yet. 

I work all next week so if I have any energy left when I get home, I have to do her house.  Oh yes, I also have another swap project.  I love having projects lined up.

Anyway, hope your evening has been great and your Sunday is marvelous.

Until tomorrow,

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment