Sunday, April 28, 2013

Background done and installed

Hi there. Been absent for two days. I worked Friday but didn't have time after I got home for any mini work. Went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Yum. When we got home, I fell asleep on the couch.  No sense going to bed tired!  LOL

Then Saturday was a busy day.  Attended a Ladies Tea at my church. An annual event, it's a lovely time and there's fun, gifts and homemade goodies.  When I got home, I had to get my gifties ready to mail out to my swap buddy.  Hope she likes them.

Now on to today.  I had a tough night sleeping so I slept in today.  After I began feeling better, I finished the backdrop for the faerie village.  It came out nice.

I'm not an artist who paints.  My art is more in colors and design.  So it looks very rough. I did think that all the green and blue was bland so I added some colorful brush.



However, it looks terrific as a backdrop.  I have the top two streets shown here.  The top is the sky where the dragon rides and broom rides will happen. The white section at the tippy top will have clouds.  I'm working on them.  There will also be trees by the buildings.  The next street down has a lot of trees in the background. 



After I fix the bottom buildings, I show you all of the buildings that are now waterfront. 

 I work tomorrow in a special education class so I anticipate being exhausted.  But I hope to do something on the village after I nap! 

Until then...

Pat













No comments:

Post a Comment