Friday, April 19, 2013

Start of the totes

It is so windy today.  Whew!  But it's warm.  Expecting a storm tonight.  I am uneasy during storms.  I think that is a major feeling of many.

Worked today and then had to take a nap.  7th graders are fun but they are so lively.  All that energy -- did I ever have it?  LOL

After we went to dinner, we went to AC Moore where I was able to buy 20 foam brushes for $1.00.  Then we went to Michael's for a few items.

When we got home, I checked to make sure the yellow filter was completely dry.  I had put another coat of paint on it.  It feels so good when it's dry.  I couldn't wait to work with it.


Here's the yellow filter with one of the tote cut outs.  I will work on it and the others I cut out tomorrow.  I think it will work out well.  There will need to be some adjustments, of course.

 
 
So that's it for tonight.  I am pleased with the progress.  I plan on making more of them when I'm finished with the totes for my project.  I hope to have them finished tomorrow night.
 
Until then...
 
Pat
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment