Saturday, May 18, 2013

Dragon shower progress

When we got home yesterday afternoon, I wasn't feeling too well.  I don't know what it was, but I couldn't even get enough energy to check Pinterest.  Now that is sad.

This was the scene from Cape May when we left.  They were combing the beach in the morning.  This machine has a rake on the back and it smooths the sand. 

Today, however, I decided to put the bottom part of the shower together.  It fit together almost perfectly but even better when I put cotton around the pole before setting it in. 

Hubby found a piece of screening for the shower head and I glued that in.  I put aluminum foil inside to help the plastic look silvery since it's still quite opaque.  Worked pretty well.

I used a straw at first for the top "pipe."  It is too flimsy to hold the shower head.  So I put a dowel in the center of the straw.  That will probably work better but hubby has to drill a whole through it so the two pieces can fit together.  You cannot actually see it well, but the bottom part is dragon green.  I love that paint.

Tomorrow is a doll house and doll show so I hope to find some wonderful things to show you tomorrow night.

Until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment