Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Third group of lovelies

Another hot day.  Only went out tonight when the sun went down to get ice cream.  Yum.  I had a small cup of both cherry vanilla and death by chocolate. 

So here are some more things to show you. 

I love this tray.  Now I need to make little perfume bottles for Rowena. 


I could not pass this up for 25 cents.  I may get model paint because it's metal and repaint it. 


I have some of these.  Their name escapes me.  But they are nice because of their size and weight.  They are the weight of a piece of paper.


These red enameled canisters are so cute.  I'm not fond of the flowers on it which means if I don't use them for a swap or a gift, I will probably paint them.


There's one more group to show you tomorrow night.

Until then...

Pat











3 comments:

  1. Hello Pat,
    Even more amazing minis. You really found great items. I hope the weather cools a little.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat,

    You sure know how to sniff out the bargains!

    Stay cool,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same little canister set, I keep thinking 'I really should paint it"
    A Big Mini Hug

    ReplyDelete