Friday, July 26, 2013

Wands and brooms

Nice weather today.  No Internet yesterday but today it is working.  We got everything back this afternoon.  And we still have water.  We are batting 100!

I worked on my wands and brooms today.  I'm working on a special project.  I wanted to make the wands different colors.  Then thought it would be good to make the brooms the same color.  I have a few more things I want to do to each of these. I love them.


Then I will start on the hats.  Each hatband will have the same color as its corresponding wand and broom.  I need to go shopping for more beads and glitz, too. 

I am also getting my dolls ready for a future project.  And it took up most of tonight.  I did stop and have some black cherry ice cream, though.  Made veal marsala for dinner.  Delish!

Anyway, thanks for the needle ideas.  I am going to try all ideas to see which one works the best.

Another question for everyone:  I am looking for a snowy white owl.  About 4 inches or so.  I want one with feathers, not a porcelain one.  Brea, if you are reading this, I left a message asking you  where you got your owl.  Did you make it?  I don't think I have time to make one.  Hmmm....

I'm sure I'll be doing something different tomorrow.  I go from place to place to place.

Until then...

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment