Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Eye candy

Supposed to get a snowstorm within the next 2 days. Some say 1-3 inches of snow, others say rain and still others say slush.  In any case, it will be ugly.

Well, I went back to work today.  In the library.  It was a great day.  I was able to go and "visit" my favorite teachers to let them know I was back.  All in all, it was a great day.  However, when I came home, I had to sleep.  A lot.  I was exhausted.  Up until today, I was able to stop whatever I was doing and take a nap.  Not so!!!  LOL

So no mini work got done.  I did, however, spend an hour just vegging and looking at Pinterest.  I found some great eye candy.  Some things had names on them to let one know who made it.  Unfortunately, when people pin things, they don't always give the citation.  So I present them to you, not as "lifting someone else's work" but to ooh and aah over the amazing miniature workmanship.



Until tomorrow....

Pat







Castle House, Dublin
Elf miniatures





Simply Silk Miniatures


Whimsey Cottage Miniatures
 

No comments:

Post a Comment