Sunday, March 10, 2013

Nice to be back

Good evening.  Well, between the Internet problems and other things, my blogs for two nights didn't go through.  (sigh)

In fact, I am still getting pop-up messages from them saying there is still a problem. 

I went to a doll/dollhouse show today.  It was in a real nice Hilton in Hasbrouck Hts. NJ.  I searched for doll things but bought a few miniatures instead.

The first thing was a beautiful circular staircase that hubby bought for me.  It will go in the beach house. 

Then I bought a few back issues of Dollhouse mags and Nutshell News.  They have some great projects and plans.  I am going to tear up the magazine and keep only the how-to projects.

I did buy a few things, though.  Rowena needs a map in her office.  This is one of the U.S. in 1-inch scale. I will put it in a frame.

 
 
 
 
 


 Here are 4 champagne glasses (actually plastic) and they were only $2.00.  I think they are cute.

Here is a glass (plastic) pitcher with removable lid and that's so cute, too.











These are tiny pumpkins that are less-than-perfect.  They will be fabulous in the faerie village.








So, that's the story before Google closes me down.  Grrr!

Until then...

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment