Sunday, January 27, 2013

Counters

Still cold tonight.  Tomorrow snow turns into rain.  I'm probably not leaving the house.  Ha!

Went to church today and after visiting with everyone who hasn't seen me in several weeks since my stroke, I was exhausted.  We stopped for something to eat.  When I got home, I took a nap.  You know, sometimes I feel I'm ready to go back to work.  Then I do something that exhausts me.  Guess the docs know what they are talking about.  LOL

I decided to work on both counters.  I added the middle shelf and the top of the large counter.  Then I added the top to the smaller one.  There is a long thin piece of wood under each shelf and next to the shelf supports.  Don't know why they are necessary.  You can't even see them.

But everything needs to dry! 







The next steps are to finish the molding around the front.  It needs to be trimmed and then glued on.










So, after looking at the HBS.miniature.com challenge in which there was a houseboat, is anyone going to take this challenge?

We are watching the Pro Bowl now.  Like I know about football.  I like the background noise.  :)

Do any of you look at Casey's Minis?  She made a workable recliner.  She's awesome to watch.  Check it out! 

See you tomorrow.  

Until then...


Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment