Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sorting of items finished

For some reason, Google is not letting me upload photos.  Maybe tomorrow.  (sigh)

Cold today.  Inside recess.  Noise level could break a sound barrier.  36 little ones. 

When I got home, I vegged a bit until after dinner.  I just need time to unwind. 

After dinner, I decided to tackle the rest of the kit pieces.  It wasn't as hard as I thought.  Probably because I rested first. 

So there are the piles in the one box.  There is also a ladder and there is a dowel for the rungs.  And lo and behold! there are 2 pieces with no numbers.  I have no idea where they go. 

I have decided what to do with this kit, though.  I am thinking of getting a small building and making it into an old-time post office.  My hubby retired from the postal service after 34 years.  I think it would be a fun project.

In this kit, there is a little post office section.  The old kind with little letter boxes and all.  I was thinking that it could be the post office and maybe a little newspaper stand, as well, inside the building.  I am going to look for a proper size building.  Don't tell hubby!  Shh....

The ladder is really nice.  I am going to make a template from it so I can do other ladders.  It's not often one finds a template for such a thing.  And when I need something drilled, hubby does it for me.

I don't know what I am doing on Saturday and Sunday.  I will be planning it so I can get the supplies.  I'll let you in on my plans when I know them myself.

I know I will be giving the sleigh another coat of enamel over the weekend, too.

Until then....

Pat



1 comment:

  1. Hi I had this problem with up loading photos, it appeared that I had used up the space on my blog for photos, I now use Piscalli web albums
    and I can load up all my photos now, there was a lot of us on blog land that had this problem, hope this helps

    ReplyDelete