Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Shelving started and eye candy #2

Windy here!  Gusts of up to 30 mph.  No rain yet but it's coming.  But at least it's not snow.

My hand exercises are coming along.  I have trouble with the letters R, P, U and E.  Funny how they are the crazy ones.  But I do my therapy every day so I'm hoping to be at full mini-making within the next few weeks.

I spent about an hour transferring my website domain name to godaddy.com.  I had a terrible time.  Had all numbers for authorization from one and the two new numbers.  Nothing showed up.  Had to call godaddy tech.  Found that my browser was not letting me do it.  So I downloaded Firefox and I got right in.  Of course, I was crazy over it.  Two days of headache and all fixed with one phone call.  Who knew?

Decided tonight to trim the large counter.  And then went on the preparing the three shelving units.  It was nice because of the marks on the sides of the shelving unit.  Then it had two little patterns.  Cut 18 of one size and 6 of the large size.  Glue them on.  Voila.  Let dry.  Of course.  LOL








So here's the 2nd eye candy house that received an award.  It's great, isn't it?  It's a beauty salon.  Inside view on HBS.minature.com web site.  Enjoy.  See you tomorrow!


 
 
Until then....
 
Pat
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Pat, so glad you are on the road to recovery I am sure the letters will come, you are doing very well with your project, keep up the physio

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you comment on another blog and come over to see yours because I had not been here before. What an inspiration you are and I love your minis. I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time catching up and watching as you move forward.

    Dale

    ReplyDelete