Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Went out and partied.  Nice place.  Decent music.  People on the dance floor were worth watching and their dance antics as the night went on were hysterical.  So we had entertainment, too.

However, we didn't get home until 1a.m. so I'm flat-out tired.  The food was okay.  It was an open bar and their food menu and drink menu limited.  Since I didn't like the wine selection, I had 5 sips of beer and then switched to water.  I know.  I know.  Can't take me anywhere!  But the best part is we were with 3 other couples we usually hang around with and that was fun.

Yesterday I worked on boots for my tallest male doll.  They are coming out nice.  Grommets go in today and the trim on the bottom outside of the boots.  They were a bit more challenging than I anticipated but the patterns of this person sometimes are just that.

So it's 9ish in the a.m.  I'll write more tonight!

Until then....

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment