Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Just some newsy stuff


Cold and rainy today.  Went to the cardiologist today and I was pronounced fine!!!  I still have the first week of March as going back to work.  But the hospital bills are coming in, our heating thingy will need to be replaced and that's definite, and our car went pretty much belly up.  Time to go to work, kids!

We were out all day and it's now 8:40 pm and we've been home long enough to have dinner.  Can I tell you nothing got done?  In mini-ville anyway.  Tomorrow after the gym I have to really buckle down.

And just today, this came in from Jazzi, who is over the moon with excitement:

"I am so excited and thrilled the announce I am a finalist in the About.com Miniatures Readers Choice Awards for 2013!  This wouldn't have happened without the support of all my blog followers nominating me.

I am the first Australian to be in these awards yay!

Voting has begun and closes March 19th.  You can vote once every 24 hours.

 http://miniatures.about.com/od/Readers-Choice/ss/2013-Finalists-Best-Miniatures-Blog-RC_4.htm.

I look forward to everyone's support!  Thank you."

Cheers, Jazzi
Australia
http://jazzminis.blogspot.com.au/

So I am asking everyone to go and vote everyday for Jazzi.  It doesn't take long and it would be so cool to see her win!

Talk to you tomorrow.

Until then....

Pat

1 comment: