Monday, February 18, 2013

Second set of faerie doors

Cold and blustery today.  Spring needs to get here.  With our luck, we'll get weather that's warm and blustery!  LOL

I worked on the Easter dress for my Delilah doll.  I dislike making dresses without sleeves because it's difficult to join the top straps.  But a little handsewing fixes it.  Along with many bad words.  But I am almost finished with the bodice.  Tomorrow I hope to work on the skirt.

Didn't have a chance to go to the gym today.  Our car is having a bad day.  Hubby's son is a mechanic and we have to ask him to heal the car so it'll run for awhile longer.  Hospital bills are now coming in.  Thank goodness we have health insurance so it'll cost us dearly but not so bad we'll be poor.  But that takes care of having the car fixed.  Oh well.

So tonight I decided to finish the faerie doors.  I love the one with the flower.  I have seen lots of doors but mostly they are masculine.  I had to put a few feminine flourishes on them. 










Don't forget to check out jazziminis.blogspot.com.au to see her Monday doings.  Great blog.

Another great blog is caseymini.blogspot.com to read about her characters, if  you haven't seen it already.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Until then...

Pat

1 comment: