Sunday, October 21, 2012

A few things done

Today was a day of relaxation mostly.  After church, I read a few chapters of a new book I just bought.  Then I prepared the witch hats for the dolls and have to cut the fabric tomorrow.  A lot of my plans depend upon if I have a job tomorrow.  I'm looking for one tonight but it's getting late and I may just be home tomorrow.

Left side of library
Right side of library
I put the sides on the bookcases and placed them in the library on the first floor next to the stairs.  Then I placed the desk inside with a laptop and a book on it.  I think it's looking great.  There are a few more things that need to be done, including the door, which I almost forgot! 

I finished the gold stars and moons on the magic shop.  I then tipped the roof shingles in gold.  I love that look.  I hope to do the floor tomorrow.


And I don't want to forget the coffins.  I have some things I plan to put on them and in them!

I actually planned the village on paper while I had some time last week.  I think it is going to work out great.  I would like to have several streets.  There won't be many, if any, vehicles.  They are all magic, after all.  LOL

Time to turn in.  I'm exhausted!

Until then...

Pat


1 comment:

  1. Every detail you add to the buildings makes such a difference, doesn't it? Both the library and the magic shop are progressing well.

    ReplyDelete