Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Books only today

The books on the left are novels; songbooks on right.
The camera makes them look off-center but they aren't.
Hi there.  Worked again today in 7th grade social studies.  Tonight I'm searching for a job tomorrow so I didn't get much mini time today.  Sometimes I'm on the computer for several hours with no success.

However, I did make a bunch of books for the 1:12 scale dollhouse.  Here are but a few.  Notice the two on the right are songbooks and have the music inside of them.  They are not difficult to make but are very time consuming.

I will be making 1:48 books for the library tables but will use a book panel for the actual library shelves.  I'll show you how to make the panels look realistic.

If I work tomorrow I'll try to get something done on the library and the magic shop.  I placed the counter in the firehouse.  I will also be putting the roof on tomorrow.  So stay tuned.

Until then...

Pat

1 comment:

  1. Books make a lovely detail in the houses, don't they? Especially those that are readable like your music ones. They look good.

    ReplyDelete