Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New building started

Hi.  Better tonight, which is good. 

Tomorrow I will be doing Rowena's laundry room so stay tuned for that.  It's a glimpse into the 1:12 world.

I did a lot today for my dolls and created several patterns for them.  Some dolls have no patterns on the market so they have to be made personally.  And I cut a bunch of things out.

I then turned my sight on doing another coat of green to the dragon house.  It needed the extra coat.

 
 
 
Time for the last building.  I am going to make it  with a second floor.  The outside will be terra cotta and the roof is flat, which will make a great outside cafe.  I do have a counter for this shop and I have to make a cash register.  I have one in 1:12 but have to decrease it for quarter scale. 








I haven't decided on a name for this building yet because I'm still trying to decide if it will be a bakery or a chocolate shop or an ice cream parlor.  It is set up as store but I want it different.  We'll see.






Within the next week, I will be taking pictures of my work space and a lot of my craft items for a special blog I'm doing for Couture Doll Shops' holiday project.  I hope the pictures turn out great because they will be on this blog for everyone to see.

I think my grandchildren will be looking in to this blog.  If they are looking, I'd like to say:

Hi Kate and Hi Sydney.  Miss you girls.  Your project is safe here!  We'll work on it soon.

As an FYI, I'm working on creating roomboxes with them and we've begun.  But school and cheering are in the picture now so it'll be awhile before they are done.  I'll showcase them on here.

Until then...

Pat



 

No comments:

Post a Comment