Friday, October 19, 2012

Finishing touches

Worked again today -- 5th day straight.  7th grade math.  All was well.  Looking forward to sleeping past 5 a.m.  After morning chores, going to finish skirts.  Then do the other outfits and work on village.  Busy morning ahead.

However, tonight I have a finished firehouse.  Here it is with the firebox on the front and there's another view with the chief's car inside the house.  No fire truck yet because I'm looking for one to scale.  So that's the first finished building for the village.  Yay!  I'll add a table and chairs later.





Then I decided to put moons and stars on the magic shop roof.  I saw the design in one of my art books.  The stars were not all the same.  I liked it so much that I'm going to do it all over the roof.  I also found a shooting star that I plan to use on the floor.  It should look fabulous. 


While rummaging around trying to find the chopsticks I saved for wizards' staffs, I found this other gazebo.  It will work wonderfully in the village.  It even has "snow" on it. 
 


So tomorrow will be a very busy day.  Going to dinner with friends tomorrow night so I'll be blogging early in the day.  I will try to get the top of the magic shop done and maybe the floor.  Note that I said "maybe."  LOL

Until then...


Pat

1 comment: