Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Back to the Bricks



Didn't work today so spent this afternoon trying to place the ladder in the firehouse.  The only place I could put it was on the far right end of the building, which you can see if you look closely.  The front doors are settled in and I have to put handles on them. Now the fun part begins in looking for a bell for the tower, table, chairs, etc. for the downstairs. I will seal the bricks, too. I am going to work on the roof tomorrow. I am ready for this building to be finished.

I was able to cut out the mat board for the library walls.  I also cut out the balcony.  I am going to have to figure out the stairs.  If anyone has a 1:48 plan for a staircase, let me know. 

I've been online looking at libraries and I'm doing the bricks in pinkish/tannish/whitish.  I started it tonight, as you can see.  I will try to make more tonight before I go to bed and then hopefully finish them tomorrow.  I realized that there is too much pink on them so when I put them on the building, I will pounce some tan/white on them. 



Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment