Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Preparing lofts

Good evening.  Went to doctor today.  Have a major sinus infection.  Have lots of powerful antibiotics and a strong cough medicine.  Should be up and good soon.  Slept today and felt much better afterwards. 

However, I couldn't work on the houses this afternoon.  I had to wait until after supper.


I cut the loft floors out and the posts for 2 of them.  I'll cut the rest and put them up tomorrow.  Notice on the right the posts are in. The left? Drying. 




I got tired...
Flower house with 2 shelves

In the flower house, I'm putting up 2 shelves so the owner can show off her displays.  On the other house, I was too tired to think about it anymore.





 





I'm at odds whether I want to start the roofs on the finished five houses or start the sixth building.  Guess what it will be?  An old castle.  With turrets.  Which is why I didn't start it yet.  It will take a bit of time since it's so small but there will be add-ons.  Can't wait to start it.

I have to think about it.  My mind is a little muddled right now.  I think I need more sleep!

Going to the son and daughter-in-law's house tomorrow for Thanksgiving dinner, which we celebrate here in America.  I am making the salads.  There will be a lot of people there and it's great because they have a big house!  Hubby said it's good the Pilgrims didn't catch fish for their feast.  We'd all be eating flounder!

Whether you are celebrating Thanksgiving here in America or not, have a great day!

Until then...


Pat

1 comment: