Thursday, November 22, 2012

Two lofts and castle first coat

Today was quite nice.  About 35 people (including little ones) and 4 dogs (2 were dogs of owners and 2 were visitors) were in attendance.  It was a good time.  Lots of food and we were so thankful for being able to share with each other. 

I think I'm on the mend so I was anxious to get back home to finish the second floor lofts.  So I did just that. 

I decided that the flower shop's shelves needed to be window ledges and they turned out great.







The carriage house now has its loft and although it's a small one to fit the house, it will be fine for a bed and dresser, I think. 







The yellow house has the loft glued in and it looks good.  There will probably be a bit more furniture up there since it is quite a good deal larger. 





In each of the houses with lofts, I want to disguise the poles in some way.  Ideas from anyone?


I gave the castle a prime coat for the exterior.  I'll probably put the first coat of stucco on tomorrow.  I don't know if I'll use the Martha Stewart texture paint or make my own stucco. 



So that's what I accomplished tonight.  Hope your day was a great one!

Until then....





Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment