Friday, November 2, 2012

Shelving

Good evening.  It's cold outside and I am so thankful for heat.  There are still thousands without it.

I am excited tonight because I'm preparing my brain for tomorrow's Philadelphia Miniaturia.  It's an awesome show.  I am looking for a few specific items for my dollhouse. 

This afternoon I wondered where to start on finishing the little houses that were painted.  They desperately need things inside them. 

The store (haven't chosen a name yet) needs shelves.  So I brought out my mat board and sketched out some pieces for a shelving unit.  It will start out very simple but I'm hoping to put trim on it to make it look great.  I also plan to cover it but don't know what I'll choose. 

Then I can begin making items for it.  I'm going to make a list of what I need for each building.  If I like this shelving unit, I'll make more for the other buildings.  It's easy and cheap.  I do cheap very well.



I hope to be able to show you some goodies from tomorrow's show.  Most everything is very expensive because they are true artisans but if I can get what I want, you'll see it first!

Until then....

Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment