Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wallpapering projects

Hi.  There was no doll show today.  The show is held at the National Guard Armory in Teaneck, Bergen County, which was hurt hard by the storm and snowstorm.  They were still using it as a place for evacuees so they canceled the show.   Okay, Plan B.

Bought some shoes for my one doll, who only has one pair.  Online, of course.  I wanted to get some at the show.  No one knows when the show will be rescheduled.  Probably not until spring.

The snow is almost all melted.  It was quite warm today.  It was 66 degrees. 

I am working tomorrow!  No kidding.  First day back to school since the snowstorm.  Someone actually needs a sub, for which I am grateful.  My mini work will have to wait until I get home.  Hubby said to keep the table out that had my house pieces on it.


Paper for the Victorian House

Paint and trim for Tudor House
 
Decided to wallpaper and/or paint the interiors of my buildings. I am making the insides really cute and normal. The exteriors will be quite different and will need a lot of thought.



Paper and trim for Carriage House
I am beginning to think of names for the building and house owners.  They will also have personalities.  And have a life in the village. 

Not wanting to encourage the rage of Rowena, I promised to finish her house inside, at least.  Then I will begin the wrought iron railings (which, of course, are black plastic).  LOL

Have a great day.

Until then...

Pat





No comments:

Post a Comment