Friday, December 7, 2012

Almost a tree

Hi.  Raining today and it's a cold rain.  There's a fire in the wood-burning stove and it's toasty warm in here.

Friends came for dinner and I had preparations for tomorrow's dinner party.  We also had to stop at the store.  So we didn't get home right after I got out of school.

I worked on the tree for about an hour.  Because it's so close to the top now, only a bit can be done.  Then it has to dry.  There's only about 2 inches to go. 

Other than that, I haven't done much today. 


I am going to try to make doll boots tomorrow.  We'll see how that turns out.  Know what I did?  Forgot my sewing machine.  So I will use glue.  I'll let you see my efforts tomorrow.

It's late.  I'm tired.  Ready to crash. 

Until then...

Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment