Friday, December 14, 2012

More grass

Weather is cold again.  I'm over it already.

My class was great today.  The kids are so darned cute.  I'm having a good time with them.

After our dinner tonight, went to AC Moore because we had two 50% off coupons. 

We walked around the store for quite a while.  Why?  I left my list at home. 

 
However, as I walked around, I was browsing through the greenery/moss section.  And what did I see?  Grass!  Yes, grass for miniature landscaping. 

The original price was $9.50 and we had the coupons.  So I got 2 pieces (18x18 each) for $9.50.  These will be for the fairy village.  I'm excited about finding these locally and not having to order them online and paying for shipping.  With future coupons, I will probably buy some more.

Now if I could just find more lycopodium moss.  Locally.  If anyone knows of a arts and crafts store that carries it, let me know.

Oh yes, one more thing.  If you know of a site where I can learn how to make an apple tree, please let me know.  I don't want to just make a tree and glue some apples on them.  I want a tree that looks real.  So, please keep your eyes open for me.  Thanks.

Tomorrow I hope to do a lot of mini projects and perhaps even sew those boots together.  We'll see what the day brings.  Hubby did part of the Saturday chore list today so I'm off the hook for a few things (we share the list equally unless I work a lot).

So, until then....

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment