Thursday, December 27, 2012

Nothing done today

Cold and windy today.  The ocean tide breached its boundaries again and went into the bay.  There were also houses with water again.  One wonders if our seashore will ever be the same. 

Today was a weird day.  The electric was on and off and on and off.  I was able to work on the computer because of its battery but there was no Internet. 

Then I went to lunch with three friends.  It was great to sit and chat.  There's this little place in Point Pleasant Beach called The Beanery.  Yummy food.  Great atmosphere.  They have a coffee and tea bar in the back of their restaurant. 

I was certainly hoping to do more this week but it isn't going to happen.  Out again tomorrow, too. 

So I thought I would give you some eye candy.  Have you ever seen the Thorne Rooms?  This house is located in the Chicago Art Museum. It's magnificent.

Here is a video on it.  Hope this link works.  If not, just google The Thorne Rooms, Chicago.  It will bring you to several sites.  This is one of them.

Enjoy and let me know how you like it.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0frWc-KtWA

Until then...

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment