Monday, December 10, 2012

Eye candy and little else

Can you believe it is still raining?  Maybe one of my mini buildings should be an ark.

I am going to put lights on the tree when we get back to our house.  I might also do the ribbon circling rather than garland or maybe do the ribbon from top to bottom.  Have you seen that effect?  And I have to find my ornaments.

Talked to hubby about making a stand.  It will probably be attached to the round one on the original tree.  It isn't easy removing it.

So tomorrow we will be home.  And then I will be putting furniture together.  And doing other little things.




But I wanted to show you this great Cantilevered Floating Staircase by Deb Roberts.  The picture, with directions, is from greenleafminiatures.com/dollhouse_news/JAN2008/Floating-Staircase.html and the directions are really great. 

Let me know if you want to try it and if you decide to do it, send me a photo.  I think I'll do it when I have free time.  It's in my favorites and on my to-do list.  LOL

So enjoy the eye candy and the tutorial.

Until then....

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment