Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Night

Hope everyone had a great holiday.  Ours was quiet in the morning but then we went to hubby's son's house and then his daughter's house.  Took a great picture of the 4 grandchildren.  I get the girls tomorrow and I'm excited about that.  Hope to do some work on their roomboxes.

We are supposed to get windy rains tomorrow.  Hope it's not in our area.  A few friends who experienced Sandy said they feel that Sandy is sending her relatives to this area to wreak havoc once again.  Enough already.

I'm exhausted but I watched this wonderful slide show of the fairy castle.  It's worth viewing.  Grab a cup of your favorite beverage and enjoy!  The attention to detail is amazing and there are descriptions of each room. 

http://www.msichica go.org/whats-here/exhibits/ fairycastle/history-of-the-fairy-castle/

I hope to have things to show you tomorrow night. 

Until then....

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment