Saturday, December 8, 2012

Nothing. Nada. Zip.

So nothing got done today except prepping for tonight's dinner party. 

I did cut out a pattern for boots for my one large ball jointed doll and will have to wait until I get home because it must be sewn.  Oh well.

My time tonight was cleaning up the kitchen.  Whew!  Thank goodness for the dishwasher and a helpful hubby.

I plan to finish the tree tomorrow.  At least filling in the branches.  I'm excited for it to be done now.

 
While taking the dogs out for their constitutionals, I stood on the side of their creek and enjoyed it when one of swans (there are 4) came up to the dock.  Have to snap the picture fast because Meg gets great joy out of chasing them away.  Here's a photo of the swan.  Istn't it magnificent?  It was posing.

There was a darkish one the other day.  I thought it might be a black one but no one has seen it yet and I think they think I'm delusional.   And maybe so.  LOL

 
While talking to the swan, the mallards came around -- I think it was a case of jealousy -- or maybe they thought they'd be fed! 

Anyway.  Enjoy the photos.  Talk to you tomorrow.

Until then....


Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment