Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Fireplace decorations

Cold and rainy today.  It started out as sunny and went down the tubes from there.

School was fine and the kids went to a holiday concert put on by the 4th and 5th graders.  It was so wonderful and the little ones were just bouncing to all of the music.  I enjoyed it, too.

I'm still sick, unfortunately.  I still have a rotten cough and laryngitis.  The voice is better after a good night's rest.  But I have to teach again and use the microphone, although it's just a louder whisper.  LOL

I decided to decorate the two fireplaces in Rowena's house.  The one in the living room has the swag of red roses.  The attention to detail is wonderful.  On top is the Nativity scene and I have a close-up of that.  Then I decided to put little packages in the front. 



The second fireplace is the one in Rowena's bedroom.  I used the pink swag and the attention to detail is still wonderful.  I took a closer picture of the detail. There are little bells and angels.  On top I put Mrs. Santa and a poinsettia plant.



Enjoy the photos.

Hopefully I will be feeling better for the weekend so I can finish some things I've started.  Such as the little dresser I started the other night. 


Until then....

Pat






 

No comments:

Post a Comment